The Calla Lily Leadership Award
Carefully selected sisters of Sigma Delta Lambda will be recognized for providing their university and local community with both leadership and service for the 2015-2016 school year.
A recipient of the award will have:
- Displayed dedication to and achievement in academics.
- Demonstrated team building skills.
- Worked effectively with diverse groups of individuals and displayed cultural awareness.
- Been involved with departments and/or organizations within her university.
- Motivated and inspired her peers.
- Represented SDL on her university campus according to the sorority Moral and Ethical Code.
Only one sister will be awarded the Crystal Calla Lily Leadership Award. A runner up from EACH entity will receive the Calla Lily Leadership Award.
Recipients of this award will be announced at the 2015 Business Meeting in Austin, TX on April 23rd.
Deadline to apply is April 5th, 2016.
For more information please contact the Coordinator of Sorority Leadership at email@example.com